Quad City Home Buyer Auctions: What We Are
Quad City Home Buyer Auctions is a hybrid between a live real estate auction and a traditional real estate transaction. Our auction process works better than any other method to buy and sell a home in ANY market condition. The QC Home Buyer Auctions method of marketing and selling a home offers buyers and sellers more options, control and transparency when buying or selling real estate.
No more multiple offers with sellers seeking “highest and best offers” and buyers not knowing what to offer, or worst yet, over-paying for the home. Instead, buyers see EXACTLY what is being offered and can decide what they are willing to pay for a home.
And unlike traditional Real Estate Auctions, where buyers have to go into escrow without being able to preview the home, or inspect the premises, and have no contingencies and a non-refundable deposit, QC Home Buyer Auctions is simply a better way to buy and sell a home and allows for all of the above: pre-viewing the home, professional inspections of the property, various contingencies, and a refundable security deposit!
And at the end of the bidding process, the buyer will proceed with a standard Purchase Agreement, with all buyer’s contingencies and normal inspection time frames.
The whole process is transparent and convenient, which is why sellers and buyers love it so much!
In addition, we work with many “property wholesalers” to market and liquidate their properties. They offer exceptional opportunities to buy and profit from buying a home.
“Dick was very helpful in selling a family home on a beautiful lot…Dick proposed selling the home utilizing an online auction and we decided to give it a try. Dick went to great lengths marketing the property. He held an open house on a Saturday and Sunday and approximately 100 people attended. The process was exactly as Dick described. The home was sold and we closed very quickly. The whole process was seamless. Dick is great to work with and we would definitely recommend him to sell your Quad City home!” – Julie N.
Find out how much YOUR home is worth in TODAY’s market!, visit: MyHomesValue
A Modern-Day Real Estate Solution
Generate Awareness. Build Interest. Celebrate Results.
An exciting and transparent online purchase experience that maximizes value for your luxury home through a competitive bidding marketplace. Our program replaces the typical unknowns and limited reach of a traditional listing with a defined and proven process aimed to attract global exposure with fixed timeframes
Why Real Estate Auctions?
Auctions work for buyers and sellers alike because everyone involved wins. The seller wins because they are able to sell their property on a timely basis and entertain only real offers that are designed to close and therefore saving potentially thousands of dollars in carrying, marketing and management costs. Buyers win because the savings realized by the seller can be shared by the buyer in the form of auction prices.
ADVANTAGES FOR BUYING AT AUCTION
- Buyers can name their price
- Buyers know that the seller has taken a serious approach to sell
- Buyers are treated fairly and on the same terms as others competing for the same property
- Buyers know exactly where they stand with no fear of over-paying. There is complete transparency and everyone can see what is currently being offered. There are no blind bids.
- Buyers know they are only competing against other buyers and that the seller is NOT bidding
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods
ADVANTAGES FOR SELLING AT AUCTION
Properties can be sold within 14 to 21 days for most homes from the time of retention saving the seller vast amounts of money by eliminating marketing, carrying and management costs.
- Auctions offer the unprecedented opportunity for sellers to control the entire selling process.
- A structured sale reduces risk and maximizes value.
- Properly conducted auctions increase the likelihood of closing to almost 100%
- Auctions create a deadline in order to motivate the market to make real offers to buy.
- Auctions focus the market’s attention on your property.
- Auctions provide customized and creative marketing strategies.
- Properties are staged for showing at their very best and then shown on a pre-determined schedule adding an extra measure of convenience for the seller.
- An entire portfolio of property can be sold at the same time, but to individual buyers providing the seller the benefits of a bulk sale and the benefits of selling the properties to individual buyers all at the same time.
The selling program is designed to include the seller in the process and to provide complete reporting throughout the marketing and closing program.
Luxury Homeowners take advantage of the Auction Platform:
These estates and mansions aren’t being auctioned off for the usual pre-conceived reasons, such as bankruptcy or back taxes. Instead, the auctions are being used as a marketing tool to drive up demand and increase visibility.
Luxury home auctions have seen incredible growth. On average, we see a 35 percent growth rate per year. This year Concierge Auctions will auction off approximately 200 properties, up from roughly 150 in 2018.
“More bidders brings more competition, and more competition means a higher price at the end of the day,” says Randy Haddaway, the founder and chief executive officer of Florida-based Elite Auctions
Buyers: With simple, straightforward terms of sale, buying a luxury property at auction is easier than you might think.
Sellers: Platinum works with luxury property owners to offer their properties to qualified buyers in a fair, expeditious and uncomplicated process.
Our sellers prefer a date-certain sale, instead of a lengthy listing process filled with market uncertainties.
REALTOR, eXp REALTY, LLC
IA License # S43204000
IL License #475.133219